Growing Your Integrator and Leadership to Grow Your Company
By : Ken Paskins -
For those that have read in our new Increasing the ROI on Your EOS® Investment ebook and for those who have followed our postings, you might have noted that we are launching some additional services to help you grow in 2018. For those that have not taken advantage of your free copy, please download today as it walks you through some very valuable insights into things to look out for.
By looking at statistics and following what Gino Wickman and Mark C. Winters say, you’ll see that just 2% of the population has what it takes to become an eﬀective Integrator. With thousands of EOS® customers out there, it can be diﬃcult to determine which EOS® Integrators will yield the results you should expect. You and your company deserve proven experience and results! Getting results through EOS® is something about which I am passionate.
What Are Your Options to Develop an EOS® Integrator?
- If you do both roles: Visionary & Integrator – and you won’t get traction. This goes completely against EOS® at its core.
- Hire on the cheap – and you won’t achieve the results you expected.
- Hire a part-time Integrator, someone available for a limited number of hours each day or a handful of days per week. I don’t know about you, but I don’t want someone telling me they can’t answer critical questions or remove roadblocks in my organization after 2 o’clock or before 10 a.m.
- Hire a high-end, very expensive EOS® Integrator and bear the cost. Now you have to hope you’ve hired someone good, proven in the EOS® community, somebody who may even have strong references. According to Gartner, formerly CEB, if you are paying this person a mere $200k per year, and after six months they don’t work out, they can end up costing your company up to $4M, primarily due to the cost of lost opportunity, churn and severe decline in morale and stability across the organization.
- Retain the services of an expensive recruiter and anticipate paying them up to a 30% commission on the annual salary of an Integrator. Consider a $200k salary, then add a 30% fee, plus beneﬁts at about 18%. All that adds up to nearly $300k and, again, they may still not be the right person for the job!
- Bring in a proven Fractional Integrator that comes at a price point that meets your budget and elevates your company to the next level and then backﬁll themselves to full-time when the time is right.
- If none of these meet your needs, you could invest in, train and elevate someone for the role that we can do.
In 2018 we at GCE Strategic Consulting are going to be doing just that. We are offering a new service that helps both groom and grow Integrators in the areas around you. This does NOT compete with IMF (Integrator Mastery Forum) whatsoever. Focusing much more on the operating system, necessary to run a business and grow a company, including Communications, Project Management, Problem Solving, Sales, and Finance. We implement this with a strategic software application to help the V / I through the process.
Things You Can Do:
- Download the Increasing the ROI on Your EOS® Investment ebook
- Take our free Integrator Quiz and Assessment to better understand where you or your company might need help.
- DISC Testing
- KOLBE Testing
- 360 Review From Team
- 22 individuals sessions
- 12 Lessons
- IP Created to be Leveraged for Your Specific Business
- Read more about our training here.
Reach out to us, and let’s get started here.
What are you waiting for to take your company to the next level? Take a look at our full offering and software on our website.